What Is the Silver Line?
The silver Line is a 23-mile extension of the existing Metrorail system with new tracks that extend from East Falls Church, through Tysons and Reston, and eventually to Washington Dulles International Airport west to Ashburn. Phase 1 of the project was be completed on July 26th, 2014 and has added four new stations in Tysons and one in Reston.
The Spring Hill station is located 0.4 miles from Stohlman Subaru and is a straight shot down a sidewalk. Please visit the Spring Hill Silver Line Information Page for more information on the station.
Directions from the Spring Hill Metro Station:
- Head east down Leesburg Pike (Route 7).
- To the right of Leesburg Pike you will pass a Ruth's Chris Steakhouse.
- Then a shopping center with a Best Buy and Golfsmith.
- Stohlman Subaru is located right past the shopping center on the right hand side of Leesburg Pike.
Directions from the Greensboro Metro Station:
- Head west down Leesburg Pike (Route 7).
- To the left of Leesburg Pike you will pass a a shopping center with a Marshalls and a Wendy's.
- You will then pass another shopping center with a T.J. Maxx and a Radioshack.
- After you pass Gosnell Road, you will arrive at Stohlman VW and Subaru.
View Larger Map
Will There Be Shuttles?
Along with Stohlman's already free local shuttle service, we will accommodate any Silver Line travelers. Please just call our service department, (571)599-2234, to schedule a pickup.
How Frequently Will the Silver Line Run?
The great thing about the DC Metrorail is the amount of trains running. During rush hours a train will arrive every 6 minutes and during off-peak times and weekends it will be every 12-15 minutes.
Monday-Thursday, 5:00am - Midnight
Friday, 5:00am - 3:00am (Saturday)
Saturday, 7:00am - 3:00am (Sunday)
Sunday, 7:00am - Midnight
For more information on the Silver Line, please visit the Silver Line website.
To plan a trip, find prices, and purchase fare cards, please visit the WMATA website.